1/08/2007

"Flyin' High (In The Friendly Skies)" (Marvin Gaye, What's Going On)

Strangely, the flight back from London, generally the one that's supposed to really destroy you as far as jetlag is concerned, has set my weird sleep schedule right: there is something to be said for staying up really late on your body clock, then waking in the late afternoon of said clock, in time for work on the real one. Staying up also allows you to watch a lot of movies on a Transatlantic flight. Which is a mixed blessing.

Three movie reviews in haiku:

Gridiron Gang

Take The Longest Yard.
Make it after-school special.
Xzibit can't act.

Accepted

Wanted to like this.
Sought dumb, but this is too much.
Justin Long's, like, thirty.

The Longest Yard (1974)

Burt Reynolds: fuck yeah.
Adam Sandler: dear God, no.
Hey, remake failed movies!


I like me:
I like them/they like me:

    Contact the author on the comments.